In some way, shape, or form everything has been interrupted by the COVID-19 Virus. Our main campus has been closed since March 16th. The residential campus has our adult clients sheltering in place, increasing the need for staff, food, and care.
We have been blessed with over 53 years of community support. COVID-19 has deeply affected nonprofits financially, and now more than ever, we are grateful for community partners that are helping keep our doors open.
When this is all over, we are determined to still be here to serve our children and adults with the services and therapies needed for them to thrive.
We Need Your Help
Your Financial Gift Will Allow Us to Provide the Following Essential Services While our Doors are Closed:
- Teletherapies to Our Children
- Phone Wellness Checks
- Home Visits
- Deep “COVID-19” Cleaning of our Residential Facilities and Main Campus
- PPE Equipment for Staff and Clients: Hand Sanitizer, Masks, Gloves, Smocks
Charitable Giving Incentive
- Can be Claimed on 2020 Taxes
- Creates a new above-the-line deduction for total charitable contributions of up to $300. This incentive applies to cash contributions made in 2020 and can be claimed on tax forms next year.
- The law also lifts the existing cap on annual contributions for those who itemize, raising it from 60% of adjusted gross income to 100%.
- For corporations, the law raises the annual limit from 10% to 25%